The essay requires that you consult 1 primary source and at least 2 secondary sources (Wikipedia is not an acceptable source). Similarity score should be less than 10%. Paraphrase or rephrase what other scholars have said to lower your similarity score. Analyze quotes if you choose to quote directly. Any citation style is okay. Just be sure to be consistent throughout the paper.
The analysis paper should begin with an introductory paragraph and a thesis statement. The introductory paragraph needs to be followed by several supporting paragraphs that answer the assigned questions listed down below and supports the thesis statement.
Your analysis on the PRIMARY SOURCE must answer the following questions within your essay:
Clarify the historical context (author and audience, date, central issue) of the primary source.
1. What is the title of the primary source? Make sure to include the title of the document in the intro.
2. Explain the historical context of the primary source.
3. When was the document written?
4. Who is the author?
5. Who is the intended audience?
6. What is the central issue?
7. What does the document tells us about the historical era?
8. What is the authors background or position in society?
9. What is the authors bias? What does the author feel strongly in favor of or strongly against?
World War II and California
a. Analyze the growth of various industries in California
b. Evaluate the impact WWII had on Californias society as it relates to the war
c. Discuss the ethnic controversies that evolved as a result of the war, including, but
The topic: World war II and California
a) Analyze the growth of various industries in California
b)Evaluate the impact WWII had on Californias society as it relates to the war effort
c)Discuss the ethic controversies that evolved as a result of the war, including, but not limited to, the Zoot Suit Riots and the internment of Japanese Americans