prepare a five-page, not including the title page and reference section, double-spaced assessment of a key target relevant to U.S. national security and intelligence issues surrounding its security. The following format is recommended:
1. Identify and discuss the target and its relevance to national security;
2. Discuss the probability of attack, potential threats the target faces, and key vulnerabilities;
3. Discuss the impact to national security if the target was attacked;
4. Discuss the intelligence and counterintelligence issues associated with the target; and
5. Prioritize the threats and discuss ways to protect the target, including cost.
Submit the assignment in CMOS format
I have attached three example papers on what the professor is looking for. Please do not copy the papers they are only to guide you on how to style the paper based on the questions being asked.
For this paper the threat assessemnt will be : Foreign influence activity will target U.S. foreign and domestic policy, international events such as COVID-19, and democratic processes and institutions, including the 2020 Presidential election. Russia is the likely primary covert influence actor and purveyor of disinformation and misinformation within the Homeland. In other words, the threat assessement would be about foreign influence threating national secuirty.