NARROW TOPIC TITLE
Write the title here
Describe the problem in a minimum of a six-sentence paragraph.
Use an in-text citation or two according to the source(s) where the information was found. (This is for the student’s information at this stage. The thesis statement due in coming weeks will not have in-text citations.)
SOLUTION TO THE PROBLEM
Describe a solution to the problem in a minimum of a six-sentence paragraph.
This solution must be taken from a web OR academic journal article cited in this topic proposal assignment.
Include an in-text citation with the solution, so that you and I know where it came from.
Instructions for proper APA in-text citations are found in Research Paper Information modules segment.
Simplistic solutions will not work for this assignment or the research paper.
A simplistic solution is everyone should recycle.
Such simple solutions are not acceptable.
An innovative solution is finding and describing a new city-wide mandated zero-waste program.
Use an in-text citation or two according to the source(s) where the information was found.
ACADEMIC JOURNAL ARTICLE CITATION
An APA citation with permalink and hanging indent goes here.
ARTICLE FROM A WEB SOURCE CITATION
An APA citation with a URL and hanging indent goes here. (Alphabetize both citations by first word.)
Use the Ocean Plastic Doc.pdf below as the Academic Journal Citation. And whatever web source needed.
Please note that this is just a preview of a school assignment posted on our website by one of our clients. If you need assistance with this question too, please click on the Submit Your Instructions at the bottom of the page to get started.
NARROW TOPIC TITLE
Need Writing Help? Our writing specialists are here 24/7, every day of the year, ready to support you! Instantly chat with an online tutor below or click here to submit your paper instructions to the writing team.
More than just an assignment.
Who is this homework service for?
* If you are having a really hard class and want to get through it, then this is for you.
* If you have a medical emergency or someone close to you has a medical emergency and you don’t think you’ll be able to turn your assignment on time, this is definitely a service you could use.
* You can use us if you are having a tough Professor who won’t give you the grades you deserve.
* If you have a tight work schedule and you are getting points deducted for not submitting assignments on time.
* English might not be your first language and you feel like you are being left behind in class because of it.
* If you have a large project coming up and don’t think you have enough time to get it done well, definitely reach out to us.
Hi there! My name is Anna.
Super stoked you are checking us out! We would like to help you with your assignment. We just need a few things from you:
* The full assignment instructions as they appear on your school account.
* If a Rubric is present, make sure to attach it.
* Any relevant weekly readings or learning resources.
* Include any special announcements or emails you might have gotten from your Professor regarding your assignment.
* Any templates or additional files required to complete the assignment.
If your assignment is somewhat complex and you need to explain it, please don’t hesitate to reach out to me via live chat.
Frequently asked questions
How soon can I get my paper done?
Will it be completely original? I don't want to be caught in a case of Academic Integrity Violation.
We are as paranoid as you are. Maybe even more! And we understand that the greatest sin you can commit in your academic journey is plagiarizing your academic work. To that end, we have made sure that we check and double-check our papers using high quality plagiarism detection tools such as SafeAssign and Turnitin before submitting the paper to you.
Who is my writer? Is he/she a native English Speaker?
All our writers are native English Speakers. That is not to say that ESL writers are not good, we just prefer hiring native writers because we want the very best people working on your paper. This might mean paying a little bit more for your paper as opposed to when you pay a foreign company whose writers are non-native English Speakers.
What if I need revisions? Will your charge additional for this?
Of course not! If you do happen to require a revision on your paper, our team will handle it for you free of charge. Matter of fact, we won’t rest till you are happy with your paper. So, ask for as many revisions as you need, it’s completely FREE!
Will you give me my money back if I don't like my paper?
We have very few instances where we delivered a paper that a client didn’t fall in love with. But if it so happens that you don’t like your paper for any reason whatsoever, we’ll refund your money back no questions asked.
I have more assignments after this, can you help me with those too?
Of course! And what’s even better is that we can reserve a writer permanently to work on your entire class. This comes in handy for projects which build up on each other and where you need just one writer, one writing style.